Friday, June 9, 2017

FINAL REFLECTION

1. Can you see an improvement on your level of English in the past year/s? Where, for example?

Yes, in general in improving, expanding my vocabulary like a book being written with new plot. It's a shame I could learn more about British culture, I wanted to know more about their Tea times and in general a little bit more history of Britain.

2. Which activity best shows your level of English?

I think I'm mainly good in writing in English but I know I have more potential if I use my oral expresion to talk with people. Expression is esencial in jobs because if the other doesn't understand you there will be a lot of complications at the time something occours or propose a new project. Although I know I love writing in English the special activities I like the most are the your-essays, in those, I can talk about everything and anything I desire.

3. Which activities were really USEFUL to improve your English? Why?
The ones that imply the writer to use the vocabulary learnt throughout all the projects in this year. Mostly the tasks and even the news helped me to improve my English level.

4.Which activities did NOT were really USEFUL to learn English? Why not?
Sincerely, the oral presentations, I get so nervous in those situations that I forgive the vocabulary to say in my presentation, also there's another one, the songs, some songs are not that useful if the person who listens to it doesn't like them or doesn't pay enough attention to the song and talks with other classmates.

5.Which activities would you like to do again next year to keep improving your English?
Deffinetely I would still like doing blog your-essays in my blog and other personal opinion activities because there are very reflective about the daily lives of everyone.

6.Open comments
Maybe, there are some activities that students love to do, but it's more easy to ask them what kind of activities would want to do in each term and the teacher needs to have the capacity to make those activities suitable for them, it may improve the English of students if they do what they like to do, but in English.


No comments:

Post a Comment