Sunday, June 4, 2017

FORMAL LETTER

ST. Sant Llatzer nº 11
Castelló d'Empúries
Girona

29th of May, 2017
Panda Caretaking Center
48 Hinchun Street
Hong Kong

Dear Mrs. Lia Yang,

I am writing to you in response your web advertisement for a caretaking volunteering job in your Panda Caretaking Center. I would like to apply in this position because I personally think those animals need more attention that it seems to be, specially nowadays where people cut off entire forests in Asia for mass producing paper. I am aware of the cost for maintaining those poor animals in good state, that is why I want to work with you for a modest price.

I am wary that I need a strong mind and strong feelings of responsibility, and of course the will to be hours and hours watching over pandas, cleaning them.... cleaning their mess.... feeding them... but I do have those requirements and I also love taking care of animals, specially those who have furr and a big belly.

I'm awaiting for you response Mrs. Lia Yang, hope you write to me as soon as posible, thank you for your attention.

Yours faithfully,



Dawid


No comments:

Post a Comment